skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Goodbye Ithaca, Part Two
There's much to miss about Ithaca. While the town is best known for its natural beauty (see the post below). Perhaps what I'll miss most about it is its political graffiti.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lloydhorst
DOODLEBLOG!
Lloydhorst
DOODLEBLOG!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(144)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(10)
Bad News for Baba...
Good Luck on the Bar, Baba
Goodbye Ithaca, Part Two
Goodbye Ithaca
Yodel-lay-ee!
Swing Kid 2
Because I'd Rather be Looking at the Baby than my ...
Weary Traveller (in his new big-boy car seat)
More More Beach Photos
More Beach Pictures
►
June
(13)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(33)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(1)
Collin's Family & Friends
Aemeliania
Alexis
Anderson Pooper
Declan
J. Woodrow Helvey I
Kylee
What Collin Is Reading
I Am America (And So Can You)
That's Not My Penguin
That's Not My Puppy
The Big Red Barn
The Snowy Day
What Collin Is Listening To
Celtic Lullabies
Classical Baby
Joshua Giraffe
Songs From "Sid The Science Kid"
Yellow Submarine
No comments:
Post a Comment